Hi Sarah,

Accessibility is a huge strategic priority for us at The Open University. Here at Library Services we’ve been working with SensusAccess https://www.sensusaccess.com/  for a while. SensusAccess is an automated service which converts files from one format to another, for example PDF to text, audio, Word or Braille. There are some details on our website: https://www.open.ac.uk/libraryservices/pages/sensusaccess/convert-a-file-with-sensus-access

It might be a helpful alternative to purchasing audiobooks?

Let me know if you want me to put you in touch with the team who are working on this.

Best,

Selena.

cid:image005.png@01D348E2.378A5DE0

cid:image007.png@01D348E2.378A5DE0

Selena Killick | Senior Library Manager (Quality & Student Insight)

Library Services, Learning and Teaching Innovation

The Open University, Level 1, Betty Boothroyd Library, Walton Hall, Milton Keynes, MK7 6AA
Tel: +44 (0) 1908 659209

cid:image009.png@01D348E2.378A5DE0