Dear all,

here at Leeds Beckett, we have a vacancy for an Academic Support Team Manager: http://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/BJK767/library-academic-support-team-manager/

This exciting new post has been created within our highly successfully Academic Support team, which includes our Academic Librarians and Academic Skills Tutors.  We are looking for someone who can lead and manage the team of Academic Librarians based at our City Campus, whilst also directly supporting staff and students in the area of health and social sciences, through academic liaison, teaching and research support. This post will have specific responsibility for leading on the support the team provides to our University's research community, working closely with the Library's Research Services team.

Salary: £37,706 - £42,418

Closing date: 14/05/2018

Do get in touch for an informal chat about the post.

Many thanks,

Helen

http://www.leedsbeckett.ac.uk/assets/emails/beckett-signatures/img/badge-tag.jpg

Helen Howard, Head of Library Academic Support

Libraries and Learning Innovation

Leeds Beckett University, Room 114, Sheila Silver Library, Leslie Silver Building, City Campus, Leeds LS1 3ES, United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0)113 812 3916

Email: [log in to unmask]

To view the terms under which this email is distributed, please go to:-
http://disclaimer.leedsbeckett.ac.uk/disclaimer/disclaimer.html