From: Information literacy and information skills teaching discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Heath, Cathy
Sent: 03 May 2018 10:49
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Referencing activities

Hi there,

Up until now we have used SMARTNotebook software to set up interactive referencing activities – students can move the different elements of the reference around and put it into the correct order on the board.

However, for various reasons, we are looking into alternatives and wonder what other libraries are doing?

We do have sets of laminated cards which can be used too, but they can be a headache to collect up and resort into sets especially at busy times of year.  An activity that could be done on a SMARTboard is preferable.

Many thanks

Cathy Heath

Subject Librarian, School of Health, Social Care and Childcare

Croydon College Library

College Road

Fairfield

CROYDON COLLEGE

CR9 1DX

X3317 (internal)

This Email is to be treated as confidential and is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient please forward or delete it immediately. No liability can be accepted if this email is accessed by third parties. Any views or opinions are solely those of the author, and do not necessarily represent those of the College. The College operates virus protection; however you must carry out your own virus checks. The College is a public authority within the meaning of the Freedom of Information Act 2000 and communications received may be made available in accordance with that Act. If any Email is considered to be confidential, commercially sensitive or otherwise exempt under that Act this must be specifically stated. No employee or agent is authorised to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of College with another party by email without express written authorisation from the Principal or their authorised representative.

Newman University, Genners Lane, Bartley Green, Birmingham B32 3NT ( Registered Office )

Tel +44 (0)121 476 1181 Fax +44 (0)121 476 1196

Newman University is a charitable company limited by guarantee,

Registered in England and Wales with Company number : 5493384 Charity number : 1110346 VAT number : 559 1908 08