Due to scheduled site maintenance, some functionality on Taylor & Francis Online<http://www.tandfonline.com/> will be unavailable between 0430 and approximately 1630 on Tuesday 15 May.
Users will still be able to search, browse and read articles on Taylor & Francis Online, but registration, purchasing, token activation, ePrints and account administration services will be temporarily suspended.

We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause. Our developers will be working as quickly as possible to restore full access so you can continue to benefit from the full range of Taylor & Francis Online<http://www.tandfonline.com/> services. If you have any queries, please contact [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

Laura Montgomery
Communications Manager
Taylor & Francis Group
4 Park Square, Milton Park
Oxon, OX14 4RN
+44 (20) 755 19387
Web: librarianresources.taylorandfrancis.com

[BIG_9786_routledge banner_1200x300_long]<librarianresources.taylorandfrancis.com>

lis-e-resources is a UKSG list - http://www.uksg.org
Follow us on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/UKSG