With apologies for cross-posting

ALPSP Awards for Innovation in Publishing 2018
#alpspawards

Due to popular demand, we have extended the deadline for the Awards to Friday 11 May.
We have already received some exciting applications but hope that the extra time will allow more of you to submit an application. If you have a new product or service that deserves recognition, then the judges want to hear from you.  Submissions can relate to any part of the scholarly and professional publishing industry but must demonstrate excellence in terms of originality and innovation, significance and value to their community, utility and long-term viability.

Make sure we receive your application by 6pm (UK BST) on Friday 11 May.

You will find full submission details on the ALPSP website:  https://www.alpsp.org/Awards

With thanks to our proud sponsor: MPS<http://www.adi-mps.com/>

Heidi Russell-Jones
Marketing & Communications Executive
The Association of Learned& Professional Society Publishers
E: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> T: +44 (0)1727 812777
W: www.alpsp.org<blocked::http://www.alpsp.org/> Follow us on Twitter @alpsp

[ALPSP_logo_cropped for signature]

ALPSP is a Company limited by guarantee and incorporated in England and Wales Registration no: 4081634. Registered Office: Egale 1, 80 St Albans Road, Watford WD17 1DL UK

DISCLAIMER: This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the person(s) entitled to receive the confidential information it may contain. This email may contain information that is confidential and legally privileged. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of ALPSP. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please return it to the sender immediately and delete it completely from your computer system.

lis-e-resources is a UKSG list - http://www.uksg.org
Follow us on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/UKSG