Hello Everyone,

Further to my recent message, bookings are now open for the free Active Learning Conference at the University of Sussex on the 5th June:
View the programme<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1HlxSi_3mbGhZJiYvIKO4bXu4mHXx1aD1rijFnYAaLNw/edit>
Book your ticket for the Active Learning Conference<https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/the-2nd-active-learning-conference-tickets-45554888899?utm-medium=discovery&utm-campaign=social&utm-content=attendeeshare&aff=escb&utm-source=cp&utm-term=listing>

There are also places available at the pre-conference masterclasses in Team-Based Learning on the 4th June:
Masterclass 1: Introduction to Team-Based Learning<https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/pre-conference-masterclass-1-introduction-to-team-based-learning-tickets-44668159668>
Masterclass 2: TBL - Facilitation Skills & Peer Evaluation<https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/pre-conference-masterclass-2-tbl-facilitation-skills-peer-evaluation-tickets-44668389355>
Masterclass 3: Overcoming the Challenges of Active & Collaborative Learning - Advanced Practices using TBL<https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/pre-conference-masterclass-3-overcoming-challenges-of-team-based-learning-tickets-44668602994>

I hope to see you there.

Best wishes,

Beck

Rebecca McCarter
Educational Development Consultant
Centre for Educational Development
Offices of the Vice-Chancellor

Consultant-Trainer in Team-Based Learning

"If we teach today as we taught yesterday, we rob our students of tomorrow." - John Dewey

[TEF-Silver-logo-RGB-200x74]          [HEA_CATE_2017_Winner]             [ACL project] <https://aclproject.org.uk/>