**Apologies for cross-posting**

We’re pleased to announce a Call for Speakers for the OpenAthens Conference in London, March 2019.

The OpenAthens Conference attracts over 120 international publishers and library professionals from a wide range of sectors including: education and research, healthcare, government, charity, publishing and commercial. Anyone with an interest in identity and access management is welcome to attend.

We want our international conference audience to feel inspired and enthused about the sessions they participated in during the day and to benefit from the valuable connections they make through networking.

Your proposal can cover one of these suggested themes:

And there’s a range of session types to choose from:

Please submit your proposal by 13 July using our online form.

Kind regards

Michelle

Michelle Silvestre
Marketing Manager

OpenAthens
[log in to unmask] | +44 (0)117 313 6477
www.openathens.org @OpenAthens | Blog | LinkedIn

Although Eduserv has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no malware are present in this email or attachments, we recommend the recipient carries out its own scan upon receipt and prior to opening any attachment. Eduserv is a company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales (company number 3763109), and a registered charity (charity number 1079456), whose registered office and principal place of business is 4 Portwall Lane, Bristol, BS1 6NB, UK. “OpenAthens” is a brand name of Eduserv.