With apologies if you get this more than once.

Kia ora koutou katoa,

We are pleased to announce that registration is now open for the IIPC General Assembly (GA) and Web Archiving Conference (WAC), Nov 12-15, 2018.

The National Library of New Zealand Te Puna Mātauranga o Aotearoa is proud to be hosting the GA and WAC and we look forward to welcoming you all to Wellington in November.

We are very happy with the calibre and range of the programme for this year’s conference and we hope that you will be too.

You can register here - http://netpreserve.org/ga2018/registration/.

Early bird registration closes on Wednesday 12 September 2018 (NZ Standard Time).

The draft programme for the Web Archiving Conference is also now available. I would like to acknowledge the excellent work of the Programme Committee for bringing it together. The conference theme of “Web archiving histories and futures” hooks into the 15th birthday of the IIPC and we hope you can join us to celebrate!

We also welcome on board our sponsors who are helping us develop what we hope you will find to be a very memorable conference.

We look forward to seeing you in Wellington.

Ngā manaakitanga

Peter McKinney

Chair, Organising Committee

Peter McKinney
| Digital Preservation Policy Analyst
National Library of New Zealand Te Puna Mātauranga o Aotearoa
Direct Dial:
+64 4 462 3931 http://digitalpreservation.natlib.govt.nz/
The National Library of New Zealand is part of the Department of Internal Affairs