Dear all,

I am a postgraduate student from the Tizard Centre at the University of Kent currently conducting research into harmful sexual behaviours in adolescents with intellectual and developmental disabilities.

Research has shown that those with learning disabilities are over-represented in the numbers of young people that commit sex offences. Harmful sexual behaviour is a widely under-researched area and your professional input would be hugely beneficial to the field. I am therefore inviting you to take part in an online questionnaire regarding assessments and interventions available across the UK.

The NICE Guidelines, NSPCC, Barnardo's and the Youth Justice Board have all recognised a vital need for practice guidance in this area. By completing this questionnaire, you will be helping to gain a better picture of what resources are available to these vulnerable individuals and to inform future evidence-based practice.

I understand that your time is very valuable, so if you could spare a few moments it would be hugely appreciated. If you would like to complete this questionnaire, please copy and paste the link below into your browser:

https://kentsspssr.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6Du1Juo1ekq5KwR

Please do not hesitate to contact me to find out more information ([log in to unmask]). Thank you very much.

Kind regards,
Louise