Dear colleagues,

Please see the attached message. We are aiming to build a wide (and powerful) alliance, using 2019 as an opportunity both to review the past and to re-invigorate contemporary thinking on adult education. We hope you will be keen to join the endeavour – please contact us at the email in the leaflet.

We would encourage you to forward the message to anyone you know who might be interested.

With best wishes,

John Holford.

Professor John Holford

Robert Peers Chair in Adult Education, University of Nottingham

Joint Editor, International Journal of Lifelong Education

Co-ordinator, ENLIVEN research project (Horizon 2020)

President, International Society for Comparative Adult Education

Open Access to recent article, The misuses of sustainability: Adult education, citizenship and the dead hand of neoliberalism

New book: The Palgrave International Handbook on Adult and Lifelong Education and Learning

Open Access to recent book: Adult Education Policy and the European Union

cid:image001.jpg@01D30ABD.CA462E10@john_holford

attachment.

where permitted by law.

Historical Sociology Listserve Posting http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/historical-sociology