Hi,

Please would it be possible to send out the following to members of this list?

Getting great data: Qualitative Methods Summer School

At the University of Derby we're hosting a series of workshops designed for research students and practitioners who are interested in learning more about qualitative research methods. The aims of the workshops are to support participants in gaining knowledge and confidence in applying these methods in their research, or those of their students.

The summer school is comprised of four days of methods workshops and a one day conference/sharing day.

Event Dates:
9th July   - Qualitative Research Interviews
10th July - Photovoice as a qualitative method
11th July - Introduction to IPA AND Introduction to Foucauldian Discourse Analysis concurrent sessions
12th July - Understanding Thematic Analysis

Co-Conference:
13th July - Qualitative Research Co-conference - registration is now open (Call for abstracts - deadline May 21st 9am.)

This one-day conference is a supportive venue for showcasing qualitative projects. Why a co-conference? It is designed to give presenters opportunities to co-design the day via selecting a format to present that fits their needs. We hope presenters will gain confidence, receive feedback and build a community of practice as they develop as qualitative researchers. We see this day as a friendly opportunity to share research, learn from each other, broaden knowledge and build networks between qualitative researchers.

To find out more about what's involved with each of the sessions and how to book, visit our website:
https://www.derby.ac.uk/enterprisecentre/events/qmss/

Many thanks,
Elinor Oultram-Turner
Marketing Officer
Marketing & Communications Department

T:  01332 591379
E: [log in to unmask]

University of Derby,
Kedleston Road,
Derby,
DE22 1GB

[https://i.emlfiles.com/cmpimg/0/6/6/2/7/files/7848798_spacer.gif]

[https://i.emlfiles.com/cmpimg/0/6/6/2/7/files/8883771_tefgoldland.jpg]<https://www.derby.ac.uk/tef/>

[Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/DerbyUni>

[Twitter]<http://www.twitter.com/DerbyUni>

[instagram]<http://instagram.com/derbyuni>

[https://i.emlfiles.com/cmpimg/0/6/6/2/7/files/7848798_spacer.gif]

[https://i.emlfiles.com/cmpimg/0/6/6/2/7/files/7848798_spacer.gif]

[https://i.emlfiles.com/cmpimg/0/6/6/2/7/files/7848798_spacer.gif]

[University of Derby]<http://www.derby.ac.uk/>

The University of Derby has a published policy regarding email and reserves the right to monitor email traffic.
If you believe this was sent to you in error, please reply to the sender and let them know.

Key University contacts: http://www.derby.ac.uk/its/contacts/