 Hellow Prof. Anna Grear,
Kindly be informed that I would like to visit the GNHRE as well as some
reputed Law schools  in the UK under the  Charles Wallace Professional
Visits Programme 2018 organized by the British Council, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
It is also mentioned that I have a close collaboration with my registered
NGO namely, Humanity Research Foundation Jhenaidah (HRFJ), Bangladesh.

 In that case, could you please consider a supporting letter in this regard.

Thank you.

Yours sincerely,

*Prof. Dr. Noor Mohammad*

Adjunct Professor*, *Department of Maritime Law and Policy

Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Maritime University (BSMRMU)

Plot# 14/06-14/23, Pallabi Mirpur, Dhaka 1216

Mobile: 008801921376706/01967115420
Email:[log in to unmask]

NOOR MOHAMMAD