From: Dea Birkett - Circus250 <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 03 May 2018 16:28
To: Andy Whincup <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Photographer Fee

I think the question was with the workshop Ė if you were a member of museum staff, and asked to design from scratch and deliver two workshops, how much time would you set aside to do so? Just one day, including delivery. I think not.

There seems to be a huge disparity between what Ďconsultantsí get and what Ďfreelancersí get, but they are one and the same people.

Just thoughts.

Dea

Dr Dea Birkett

Ringmaster