Dear Anderson,

Excuse me for delay.

here it is the command I used to generate fwe corrected p-value:

palm -i 'all_FA_skeletonised.nii' -d Design.mat -t Design.con -m 'mean_FA_skeleton_mask.nii' -n 500 -T -corrcon -demean -o PALM

And I then looked up “PALM_tfce_tstat_fwep_c6.nii”

As long as I needed just the pearson correlations I ran also:

palm -i 'all_FA_skeletonised.nii' -d Design.mat -t Design.con -m 'mean_FA_skeleton_mask.nii' -n 500 -pearson -demean -o PALM

And then looked up "PALM_vox_rstat_c6.nii”.

Thanks so much for your helps.

Bests

Arman