Hi Anderson,

Thank you for your reply. Indeed that is my case - all observation within
subject have the same degree of dependency.
I would like to ask what is the right way to perform a Mixed Effects model
(2 by 5 repeated measures design with 2 covariates per subject per
condition) with SPM-preprocessed data?
Is it possible to perform a Higher-level analysis without First-level
analysis? I think I do need to specify GLM per subject, but this
functionality is a part of First-level analysis that implies registration,
which is not needed for my data since it has been normalized. What would be
the way to proceed?

Thank you in advance,
Lara