Hi everyone

I'm looking for a big favour..

Our Physics department want to look at a copy of the AS Physics exam paper after the exam tomorrow morning. However, we only have 5 candidates and 5 papers (as we had 2 late entries) so I said I would ask if there was another centre who may have a spare copy and may be able to email me a copy on Monday?

Thanks in anticipation.

Sarah

Sarah Thompson
Registry & Exams Manager
King Edward VI College
Centre number 20570

Disclaimer: This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of King Edward VI College Stourbridge. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and we request that you do not disseminate, forward, print, or copy this email. If you have received this email in error please notify King Edward VI College Stourbridge, West Midlands, DY8 1TD, UK on +44-(0) 1384 398100.