Sent: 02 May 2018 09:19
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: GDPR

I forwarded you email to our IT Director for advice and this was his reply :

No, there is misunderstanding here about the process.

You tell students this is going to happen (what data we share, how long etc) in the privacy notice when we first collect data from them (ie Enrolment).

You certainly don't need a signature as you're not getting consent.

Does this help?

Sarah

Sarah Cassel-Gerard
Examinations Officer