Due to the new regs I wonder what your thoughts are on special consideration.  We are required to have a Data Protection form signed before we submit any application for an Access Arrangements due to the information we are including but what about special consideration?   These requests  often include extremely personal,  and highly sensitive information and identifiable information is also included regarding the candidate.  Are you getting the same Data Protection form signed or a specific form detailing what we include, why and how long we keep it for?

Any comments gratefully received

Mrs A Grantham
Exams Officer

Telephone: 01480 375700 Ext 5706