Sent: 16 May 2018 09:11
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Calculators

Morning everyone

Can I ask, do you do random checks on calculator memories, particularly on Graphics Calculators which can store various types of data?

Thanks.

Janet Hancey
Student Information Manager
Mon - Thur 8.30am - 5.00pm

Queen Mary's College
01256 417519 - Exams office direct line
01256 417500 - Main Switchboard
www.qmc.ac.uk<http://www.qmc.ac.uk/>

This correspondence is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential information and is intended solely for the named addressee. If you receive this correspondence in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system. You must not disclose, copy or rely on any part of this correspondence if you are not the intended recipient. The views or opinions expressed in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Cardinal Newman College.