Help!

We have recently merged with another college and have to run Cambridge exam's shortly.

Can someone advise how we register the students and how we book exams etc?

We have looked through the Cambridge website and have found how to run the exams but not how to do the planning?

Thank you in Advance

Gina

Gina Bowles

T. +44 (0)1296 588 588  |  W. buckscollegegroup.ac.uk

[cid:image001.png@01D33C53.3F14B470]
Aylesbury Campus, Oxford Road, Aylesbury, Bucks, HP21 8PD
Wycombe Campus, Spring Lane, Flackwell Heath, High Wycombe, Bucks, HP10 9HE
Amersham Campus, Stanley Hill, Amersham, Bucks, HP7 9HN