Sent: 09 May 2018 16:15
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Spec con

Just had my first enquiry about special consideration and Ramadan. Anyone else?

Sarah Cassel-Gerard
Examinations Officer
Esher College
Centre 64785
020 8398 0291 x2531 (t)

This email is confidential and is for the attention of the addressee only. Esher College accept no responsibility for information, errors or omissions contained in it. If you received this email in error, please inform us by reply and delete all copies from your system. No legally binding commitments are, or will, be created by this email and where it is our intention to create such legally binding commitments, we will do so through hard copy correspondence or documents. All email received and sent by us may be monitored to protect the business interests of Esher College.
This email and any other attachments are not guaranteed to be free from viruses, and are for the intended addressee(s) only and may contain confidential and/or privileged material, so if you are not a named or intended addressee, do not use, retain or disclose such information. Any opinions expressed are those of the sender and not necessarily those of New College Swindon.