Sent: 09 May 2018 2:38 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Pearson Admin

I was told that hard copies wouldn't be printed until Sept 2018, even though entries are available this Summer.  I also asked if we would be receiving a partial refund of the entry fees to cover the printing costs.... No don't be silly!

Jayne

Jayne Harris
NCLT Trust Examinations Manager

T: 01977 802821