Sent: 09 May 2018 2:35 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Pearson Admin

Hi,

I managed to speak to them yesterday about the lack of formulae booklets for the new spec Maths and Further Maths exams and they said they ‘hoped’ they’d arrive in time for the first exam next Monday afternoon and if they didn’t we could just download and print them ourselves!! They were rather non-committal  when I asked if I’d be reimbursed for the printing costs.

I don’t hold out much hope in all honesty L

Fiona

Fiona Davidson

Exams Manager

Cardinal Newman College