Sent: 10 May 2018 13:31
To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Subject: PEARSON EXAM PAPERS

Hi

We have had registers and desk labels for our BTEC exams next week, has anyone had their papers yet?

Regards

Janet Whitty
Examination Officer
01344 766219
[Image removed by sender.]<https://www.bracknell.ac.uk/>              [Image removed by sender.] <https://www.facebook.com/bracknellandwokinghamcollege>   [Image removed by sender.] <https://twitter.com/BracWokCollege>   [Image removed by sender.] <https://www.linkedin.com/school/bracknell-&-wokingham-college>   [Image removed by sender.] <https://www.youtube.com/user/BandWCollege>

Church Road Bracknell RG12 1DJ
01344 766200 www.bracknell.ac.uk<http://www.bracknell.ac.uk>

If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail (and any attachment), please inform the sender by return e-mail and destroy all copies. Unauthorised access, use, disclosure, storage or copying is not permitted. Communication by Internet e-mail is not secure as messages can be intercepted and read by someone else. Therefore we strongly advise you not to e-mail any information which if disclosed to unrelated third parties would be likely to cause you distress. If you have an enquiry of this nature please provide a postal address to allow us to communicate with you in a more secure way. If you want us to respond by e-mail you must realise that there can be no guarantee of privacy. Any e-mail including its content may be monitored and used by Bracknell & Wokingham College for reasons of security and for monitoring internal compliance with the Acceptable Use Policy. This includes the content of e-mails. E-mail monitoring/blocking software may also be used. Please be aware that you have a responsibility to ensure that any e-mail you write or forward is within the bounds of the law. Bracknell & Wokingham College cannot guarantee that this message or any attachment is virus free or has not been intercepted and amended and you should perform your own virus checks. Registered Office: Church Road, Bracknell, RG12 1DJ

[Richard Rose Central Academy]<http://www.rrca.org.uk>
Richard Rose Central Academy, Victoria Place, Carlisle, Cumbria, CA1 1LY | Tel. 01228 822060

Important Notice:

This e-mail and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. It is solely intended for the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, any reading, use, disclosure, copying or distribution of all or parts of this e-mail or associated attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this message or by telephone and delete this e-mail and any attachments permanently from your system.

Our mission "to propel young people to develop the skills and personality that will bring success in future employment" | 600+ students go to university every year!

This message is sent in confidence for the addressee only. It may contain confidential or sensitive information. The contents are not to be disclosed to anyone other than the addressee. Unauthorised recipients are requested to inform the sender and to delete the e-mail immediately. The opinions and views expressed in this e-mail may be personal and do not necessarily reflect the opinions, views or policies of Sir George Monoux College.
[http://www.sgmc.ac.uk/img/emailDisclaimer/STEM-64px.png]

DISCLAIMER: This message is for the named person's use only. It may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission or retransmission. If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system, destroy any hard copies of it and notify the sender. You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message if you are not the intended recipient. Waltham Forest College and any of its subsidiaries each reserve the right to monitor all e-mail communications through its networks. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the message states otherwise and the sender is authorized to state them to be the views of any such entity.

Email has been scanned for viruses by Critical Software's email service.