Just heard back from WJEC and they said the spares must be attached by either a tag or staple.

Sent: 10 May 2018 10:38
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: TREASURY TAGS

We didn’t use any last year and we had no complaints

Sent: 10 May 2018 10:37
To: [log in to unmask]

AQA insist you do use tags, I've just phoned them.

Edexcel said no.

I remember from last year OCR said no, I've tried to ring today to confirm but I've been on hold for ages.

WJEC haven't given me an answer, they told me to email in my question.

All very confusing for invigilators.