Support ESOL Tutor

Salary:   £16-£18 per hour self-employed/ or £24,480 pro-rata salaried (£4,480 actual)
Hours:   8 hours per week, 40 weeks per year
Contract: Term time only.  Self Employed or Salaried, if salaried to be paid on an annualised hours contract over a 12 month period
The role:
High Trees delivers a high quality Community Learner Programme for Adults across Lambeth. Our team of tutors are integral to the successful delivery of our service.   Our Support ESOL tutor will support the Lead Tutor to deliver and help plan our ESOL courses, ensuring they are relevant to learners and of a high quality.
The post holder will have the ability to be flexible, dynamic and innovative in the delivery of ESOL programmes, providing learning opportunities in a range of environments, e.g. 1:1 tuition, group work, within practical activities.
The successful applicant will have solid experience teaching ESOL in the Adult Education sector, whether in a community setting or an adult education provider.
For more information about the post and how to apply, please visit our website at http://www.high-trees.org/news/support-esol-tutor-new-job-at-high-trees/

ESOL-Research is a forum for researchers and practitioners with an interest in research into teaching and learning ESOL. ESOL-Research is managed by James Simpson at the Centre for Language Education Research, School of Education, University of Leeds.
To join or leave ESOL-Research, visit
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ESOL-RESEARCH.html
To contact the list owner, send an email to