Hi Everyone,
Every year I show this video to my learners as part of talking about volunteering. It comes from the Our Lives project. The video is quite old and I always wonder what hsppened to May. Was she allowed to say in the UK? Does anyone know?
Here's the link if you haven't seen it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGMw1YB9nx4&t=3s
Thanks, Karina

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone. *********************************** ESOL-Research is a forum for researchers and practitioners with an interest in research into teaching and learning ESOL. ESOL-Research is managed by James Simpson at the Centre for Language Education Research, School of Education, University of Leeds. To join or leave ESOL-Research, visit http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ESOL-RESEARCH.html To contact the list owner, send an email to [log in to unmask]