Dear List,

I was wondering if anyone could give me some tips on how to publish my Masters thesis online. I completed it in 1997, so its value is mainly historical, but I am also keen for it to be subject to criticism from those who may be interested to read it. It’s title is Against a systems theoretical approach to disability, and to a large extent was a product of its day, but worth referring back to when we think about how far critical disability studies has moved in the intervening time.

Anyway, the motivation to publish is opportunistic, in that I came across a full copy of it, printed on single pages, which is being gradually eaten away, and would like to have it available electronically not just for myself but for anyone who cares to read it. I do not have a budget for this, and my desktop printer has a scanner function, but cannot fit the 100+ pages into it to convert it into a PDF. So if anyone has any thoughts or experience, not only about the conversion into electronic form, but how I would effectively “publish” it, I would be very grateful.

Thanks,

Michael Bleasdale

Sent from Mail for Windows 10