Hello David

This new research is an updated version of a 2017 report and may be helpful:

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/325013167_STATE_CRIME_BY_PROXY_UPDATE_corporate_influence_on_state_sanctioned_social_harm_An_independent_report

Please share.

Best

Mo

“Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about the things that matter.”

Martin Luther-King Jr

Mo Stewart

Disability studies researcher

Author of ‘Cash Not Care: the planned demolition of the UK welfare state’. New Generation Publishing 2016

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Mo_Stewart/publications

*** The contents of this email are intended for the recipient only and may be confidential. Permission is not given for this information to be published, forwarded or distributed further. ***