Alternative/in addition to all the other good options, you can set up an academia.edu page and put up the PDF there and/or a WordPress blog and put it up there.

It might also be an option to retype the whole thing if that is a(n accessible) possibility, and  OCR or regular scan won't work because it is too old and eaten away, and then you can have both a weird and PDF version. And never want to see it again as it is such an annoying task :/

It sounds like an interesting topic, so please publicise it here once it is online!