From: Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff. <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Katherine Coussement
Sent: 30 May 2018 10:13
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: NVDA keyboard shortcuts

Hi all,

Apologies for cross-posting

Can anyone who knows NVDA tell me how to use it to go back a page in a browser? I’m trying to assist a blind student who needs to search library databases and journals, and I’ve combed all the guides I can find to keyboard shortcuts in NVDA. The student can get back to the top of the page, but how does he then access the back button? Otherwise it’s a very laborious process of starting a search again from scratch.

Any advice welcome!

Thanks,

Katherine

Katherine Coussement

Library Disability Support Advisor

Tel: 01484 473925

Email: [log in to unmask]

Library Disability Support

Computing and Library Services

University of Huddersfield | Queensgate | Huddersfield | HD1 3DH

University of Huddersfield inspiring tomorrow's professionals.