Many thanks for sharing this Sam. I have shared with my students and posted the link on our social media.

Facebook   University of Greenwich - STAART
Twitter       @GRE_STAART

These are our social media pages if you are interested in joining us

Best wishes
Melanie

Dr. Melanie Thorley
*AccessAbility Team Co-ordinator

Education Support Team

University of Greenwich
Fry 003
Avery Hill Road
SE9 2UG

07931 226599

Facebook   University of Greenwich - STAART
Twitter       @GRE_STAART
Skype        Melanie Daphne Thorley

I usually work Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays 11-6