Dear all

Registration for our Jisc Sponsored DPC ‘Future-proofing Digital Preservation for Research Data' Briefing Day in Bristol is now closing tomorrow Friday, 25th May!

The open event, taking place in Bristol on 31st May, is designed to look at a five-year horizon for research data preservation. It will explore how emerging themes in digital preservation and in research data generation challenge or endorse assumptions and values that underpin the Research Data Shared Service. In doing so it will make recommendations that, if adopted, would go some way to 'future-proofing' digital preservation for research data.

Attendance at this event is FREE and open to anyone but registration is essential.

FIND OUT MORE AND REGISTER

*Apologies for cross-posting*

Sarah Middleton

Head of Communications and Advocacy

Digital Preservation Coalition

37 Tanner Row, York, YO1 6WP

Tel: 01904 601952

http://www.dpconline.org/

Email: [log in to unmask]

Twitter: @Sarah_DPC

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be privileged. If you have received this message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system. The contents of this e-mail must not be disclosed or copied without the sender's consent and does not constitute legal advice.  We cannot accept any responsibility for viruses, so please scan all attachments. The statements and opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the DPC.

Registered in England No: 4492292