Thanks. Saw that one and was wondering if they were latest figures.

Ben Rees BSc MSc CGeol

Director & Environmental Geoscientist

Direct Line: 07970 890195
Main Office: 01639 775293

www.geotechnology.net

Geotechnology Limited
Ty Coed
5 Cefn-yr-Allt
Aberdulais
Neath
SA10 8HE

Disclaimer
The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the use of the person(s) to whom it is addressed and may be confidential or contain legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any perusal, use, distribution, copying or disclosure is not permitted. If you have received this e-mail in error please immediately advise us by return e-mail and delete the e-mail document without making a copy.

Geotechnology is accredited to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.