From: Contaminated Land Management Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Peter Fleming
Sent: 09 May 2018 17:59
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Commercial charges Environmental Information Regulations 2014

Surely the point about VAT is it is up to HMRC to decide whether you charge VAT on any goods or services. I would assume that whatever applies to the EA applies to local authorities.

Regards
Peter Fleming
07958 205920
Skype: petermfleming

Disclaimer:

If you are not the intended recipient of this email (and any attachment), please inform the sender by return email and destroy all copies. Unauthorised access, use, disclosure, storage or copying is not permitted.
The views expressed by the author do not necessarily reflect the views or policies of Cheshire West and Chester Borough Council. The Council cannot guarantee that this message or any attachment is virus free or has not been intercepted and amended. You should perform your own virus checks.
Cheshire West and Chester Borough Council may monitor emails and as a public sector organisation; the Council may disclose this email (or any response to it) under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
Contracts cannot be concluded with the Council nor service effected by email, unless otherwise expressly agreed. The contents of this e-mail may be subject to privilege.