From: Contaminated Land Management Discussion List <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Charlie Knox
Sent: Monday, 23 April 2018 18:22
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Friday mystery box(es)

I have had many responses of varying opinions! My gut feel was shafts or access to something below ground but they may be pretty innocuous. I think we will need to get the lids off to be sure but they will require lifting gear!

Thanks for your input / ideas.

Thanks

Charlie Knox​

Associate Director

Mobile: 07468 698001<tel:07468%20698001>

Tel: 020 7125 0112<tel:020%207125%200112>

Address: 7 Swallow Place

,

London

,

W1B 2AG

[Paragon Website]<http://www.paragonbc.co.uk/>

[cid:image002.jpg@01D3E16F.91224CC0]<http://www.paragonbc.co.uk/news/view/paragon_named_one_of_the_uk_property_industrys_best_places_to_work>

[LinkedIn]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/paragon-building-consultancy-ltd>

[Twitter]<https://twitter.com/paragonbc>

[cid:image005.png@01D3E16F.91224CC0]<https://www.instagram.com/paragon_bc>

The contents of this e mail are confidential to the ordinary user(s)of the e mail(s) to which it was addressed and may also be privileged. If you are not the addressee of this e mail you may not copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use it or any part of it in any form whatsoever. If you have received this e mail in error please email the sender by replying to this message, or by telephone on + 44 (0)20 7125 0112.

Paragon Building Consultancy Limited. Registered in England and Wales number 08482471
Registered office: Lynton House, 7‑12 Tavistock Square, London WC1H 9LT United Kingdom