Hi,

It's a unicode character problem. In this case a single quote that's being represented in its unicode form. Maybe due to pasting something in rather than typing it?

Brian Smith

Sent: 01 May 2018 14:19
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Error when saving and loading projects

Hi,

I've recently been having problems loading and saving projects and get the following error:

‘ascii’ codec can’t encode character u’\u2019’ in position 157: ordinal not in range (128)

Often it is the case that the project can initially be saved, but at a later stage, the error pops up and doesn't let me load the project. Retrieving old versions of the same project usually lets me work from the project again.

Has anyone else experienced this, or know what the problem may be?

Best,
Sammy