Von: CCP4 bulletin board [mailto:[log in to unmask]] Im Auftrag von Bernhard Rupp
Gesendet: Dienstag, 8. Mai 2018 23:39
An: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: [EXTERNAL] [ccp4bb] Native Patterson Plot

Hi Fellows/Developers,

I am trying to create a native Patterson map plot, but in ccp4i on windows the PS plot file (*.plt) is mutilated

https://www.dropbox.com/s/f3cl2980qzws3gj/mono_15_1.plt?dl=0

(wrong orientation & partly off paper) when viewed in ghostview. I vaguely recall these being mapslicer files,

but starting win ccp4i mapslicer from the interface entrails the attached error message.

Alternatively, does one know of another way of getting a quick native Patterson plot?

Neither phenix nor ccp4i2 seem to offer a job menu item..

Many thanks for your help.

Best, BR

Bernhard Rupp

http://www.hofkristallamt.org/