Posted on behalf of Jane Prophet - [log in to unmask]

Hi

I’m one of the Guest Editors of this forthcoming Special Issue of ACM TOMM and I immediately thought of your work. Please will you also send this information to others who might be interested?

This maximum 23 page piece could be about your latest works. See below for full details:
https://tomm.acm.org/ACMTOMM_SI_BDMLAI_ArtDesignVfinal.pdf

Extract
"Topics may include, but are not limited to: - Multimedia technologies for art of design; - Multimedia computing for artistic and aesthetic evaluations; - Big data analytics and systems for art or design; - Big data of art or design datasets and mining methods for creativity detections; - Machine or deep learning techniques for recognizing and understanding art or design; - Artificial intelligence for art or design creation; - AI-assisted or human-AI co-creation technologies for arts and design; - Evolutionary or Generative art and design; - Generating or integrating art or design through big data, machine learning and AI; - Example art or design works, applications and services using big data, machine learning and AI technologies.

Key dates
Submission: Jun. 15, 2018
2. Notification of acceptance: Sep. 15, 2018
3. Camera-ready final paper due: Nov. 15, 2018
4. Publication date: Jan., 2019 (Tentative)

Formatting information
https://tomm.acm.org/authors.cfm

best wishes

Jane Prophet
———————————————
Professor of Interdisciplinary Computing
Goldsmiths College
University of London

www.janeprophet.com
www.neuro-memento-mori.com

====
Paul Brown
http://www.paul-brown.com == http://www.brown-and-son.com
UK Mobile +44 (0)794 104 8228
Skype paul-g-brown
====
Honorary Visiting Professor - Sussex University
http://www.cogs.susx.ac.uk/ccnr/research/creativity.html
====