Hi! Just got this email can anyone help with this request?

On 09/05/2018, 23:58, "Patrick Frank" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

    Dear Sue

    I am researching some early computer artists who used line printers in the
    late 1960s and early 1970s.  One of these people was Roger Saunders, who
    was an engineering student at Brighton College and a member of CAS.

    Mr Saunders created artworks with the computer and wrote a program called
    PLAD 1, which he described in Issue 23 of PAGE, May 1972.

    Question: Who is Roger Saunders?  Does anyone remember him?  I have
    contacted Doug Dodds at the V & A, and historian Catherine Mason, but no
    results so far.  If you or someone else at CAS has any information I would
    be most glad to hear about it. Thank you for your trouble.

    Yours cordially
    Patrick Frank
    Author
    Venice Calif.

This email has been scanned by MessageLabs' Email Security System
on behalf of the University of Brighton. For more information see:
https://staff.brighton.ac.uk/is/computing/Pages/Email/spam.aspx