This unconference on 'The Future of Professional Knowledge and Learning'<http://business-school.open.ac.uk/events/what-future-professional-knowledge-and-learning-unconference> on 13th June organised by Centre for Knowledge in Organisations and Professions<http://business-school.open.ac.uk/research/activity/CKOP> at the Open University may be of interest to colleagues.

What is the Future of Professional Knowledge and Learning? An Unconference

Wednesday 13 June 2018, 10am - 3.30pm

The Open University in London<http://www.open.ac.uk/about/estates/our-estate/london> 1-11 Hawley Crescent, Camden Town, London NW1 8NP

- How will we, as professionals, organise our work and learning in the future?

- What is the role of expert knowledge in professional work?

- How are technological and social innovations transforming professional work?

- How is professional work being shaped by uncertainty, precarity and change?

This free unconference is open to anyone who is interested in the future of professional work. We would really like to work with academics and professionals in the areas of education, management, law, journalism, architecture and digital technologies. We invite you to join us in conversations, develop future research collaborations, and plan practical actions that address the future of professional work. Please bring your interests, issues and concerns along and join the discussion!

To register: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/what-is-the-future-of-professional-knowledge-and-learning-an-unconference-tickets-45380764087

Participants include:

Ann Cunliffe, Professor of Organisation Studies, Fundação Getulio Vargas-EAESP, Sao Paulo, Brazil

Hilary Sommerlad, Professor of Law and Social Justice, University of Leeds, UK
Staffan Furusten, Associate Professor of Management, Stockholm School of Economics and Director of the interdisciplinary Stockholm Centre for Organisational Research (SCORE), Stockholm University, Sweden

Dr. Emma Bell
Professor of Organisation Studies
The Open University Business School
Department for People and Organisations<http://business-school.open.ac.uk/academic-departments/people-and-organisations>
Michael Young Building (D204)
Milton Keynes MK7 6AA
Tel: +44 (0)1908 659312
ORCID ID https://orcid.org/0000-0001-9026-7224
Twitter: emm_bel
Joint Editor-in-Chief Management Learning<http://journals.sagepub.com/home/mlq>
Joint Vice-Chair Research and Publications British Academy of Management<https://www.bam.ac.uk/>

-- The Open University is incorporated by Royal Charter (RC 000391), an exempt charity in England & Wales and a charity registered in Scotland (SC 038302). The Open University is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in relation to its secondary activity of credit broking.