**Less than three weeks left to register**

Dear all

Please find attached the final programme for the 2018 BSA Human Reproduction Annual Conference which is taking place on Thursday 24th May at De Montfort University. You will see that this years conference titled 'Reproduction and the law: transformations, responsibilities and uncertainties in the 21st century' is focusing on socio-legal aspects of human reproduction.

We are delighted to announce that we have Professor Emily Jackson from the LSE as our plenary who will be talking about:'Law, Reproduction and Public Health: abortion, assisted conception and unintended consequences'

Please feel free to circulate details of this conference around your own networks.

Your convenors,
Dr Kylie Baldwin and Dr Cathy Herbrand

Dr Kylie Baldwin
Mildred Blaxter Postdoctoral Fellow

Centre for Reproduction Research

Allied Health Sciences
Hawthorne Building  0.18

De Montfort University

Faculty of Health & Life Sciences

The Gateway

Leicester

LE1 9BH

T: 01162577735

W: http://dmu.academia.edu/KylieBaldwin

Tw: @drkyliebaldwin

The BSA Gender Study Group mailing list is for the exchange of ideas and information related to any aspect of Gender Studies and scholarship. We do not undertake editorial control of postings; viewpoints and information posted to the list do not necessarily represent the views of the convenors or association. We encourage respectful communication on the list and ask that questions related to specific postings be directed to the appropriate party.