From: Jessica Wild
Sent: 18 May 2018 11:38:38
To: Rosemary Hill
Cc: Mary Robson [ss09memr]
Subject: After #metoo: Where Next? Conference and Workshop 23/07/2018

Hi Rosey,

Hope you’re well.

I wondered whether you would mind circulating the attached call for papers for our next researching violence against women and girls event please. It is a conference and workshop exploring academic and practitioner responses to the #metoo campaign, and we welcome presenters and attendees from across disciplines as well as from the social sector.  It is open to PhD students, Masters students and practitioners and will be held on 23rd July 2018.

The deadline for abstract submissions is 15th June 2018. Further information about the call is attached, and details about the event itself as well as tickets can be found here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/after-metoo-where-next-tickets-46188906262.

Thanks very much in advance,

All the best

Jess

Jessica Wild

Doctoral Researcher

Centre for Interdisciplinary Gender Studies (CIGS)

School of Sociology & Social Policy

University of Leeds

Leeds

West Yorkshire

LS2 9JT

The BSA Gender Study Group mailing list is for the exchange of ideas and information related to any aspect of Gender Studies and scholarship. We do not undertake editorial control of postings; viewpoints and information posted to the list do not necessarily represent the views of the convenors or association. We encourage respectful communication on the list and ask that questions related to specific postings be directed to the appropriate party.