Yes that's a good quote Luke.

But I can still recall a line from Edwin Brock about the breakfast bore who bangs on the table which had an equal stake in authenticity. Not sure whether it made Brock a good poet.

I really like a number of Denise Riley's poems but not necessarily the confessionals. Although the very simple second line is made by the first.

dave