That's an interesting commentary, Michael, thanks. I tend to feel though that it is unfruitful to expect human language to speak deer or tree. Of course our descriptions are not their reality, our language conveys our reality. It can only symbolise what is beyond it, we cannot reach through and touch the pure inviolate unutterable noun in it. We can certainly draw word pictures of it, or of the scent of it, and lots of unrelated nouns floating about create no dynamic of representation. I'm not proposing closed box naturalism, thinking more of drawing human clouds. Punctured and punctuated by holes where the rabbits have torn through.

best

dave