Thanks for the pod casts, chris; great listening.
On another point, can you (or any other brit po) remind me about a performance at Dartington in the 1990's with Alaric Sumner when he used text and disabled dancers. I can't find much about it and hope to cite him as an example of visual/textual mix.
Help, please!
Tilla

Tilla Brading