Dear BoB Admins,

Thanks for bearing with us yesterday. My colleagues have now corrected the problems with the BOB EPG and the system is in the process of transcoding the backlog of content.

The status page still shows “BoB Performance issues” and this is because at the moment we are investigating a minor issue where some programmes from Monday 30 April and Tuesday 1 May show as “Available” but when you go into the record to watch the programme the media asset is not visible. Here is an example:

https://learningonscreen.ac.uk/ondemand/index.php/prog/111D25D7?bcast=126614850

Only a small number of programmes are affected. While we aim to get these back soon, please get in touch with us directly using the [log in to unmask] address if you have questions about a specific broadcast in the affected period.

All updates from yesterday can be seen on the status page:

http://status.learningonscreen.ac.uk

If you have subscribed to the status page updates then you will receive an email when the status changes.

Best wishes,

Marianne

Marianne Open

Information Services Manager

Learning on Screen
Opening up access to moving image and sound since 1948

E-Mail: [log in to unmask]
Tel.: 020 7393 1501

Learning on Screen | @LearnonScreen | @OnDemandBoB | @bobinschools

Learning on Screen - The British Universities and Colleges Film and Video Council is a limited company registered in England under company number 955348, registered as a charity No. 313582, whose registered office is at 77 Wells Street, London W1T 3QJ

This e-mail (including attachments) and the information it contains are confidential and may be privileged. If you have received this e-mail in error please delete it from your system. Unless you are the intended recipient, you should not copy this e-mail for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person. This e-mail may contain personal views which are not the views of Learning on Screen unless specifically stated. Learning on Screen is not responsible for the completeness or accuracy of this communication as it has been transmitted over a public network. It is the recipient's responsibility to scan this e-mail and any attachments for viruses.