Would you be able to get AT Toolbar on the browsers?

https://www.atbar.org/

Laura Hollinshead
Learning Technologist (Curriculum Development)
Centre for Excellence in Learning and Teaching

Telephone: 01332 591635
Twitter: @ljhollinshead<https://twitter.com/ljhollinshead>

University of Derby,
Kedleston Road,
Derby,
DE22 1GB

[http://universityofderby.newsweaver.com/files/2/76322/168418/201715/ab406e2364827599bb5532d6/7848798_spacer_72.gif]

[http://universityofderby.newsweaver.com/files/2/76322/168418/201715/96c99bb0215830648cf693e6/8883771_tefgoldland_7.jpg]<http://universityofderby.newsweaver.com/allstaffnotices/1jgmp4x5pdi1p6whczmnjz?email=true&a=6&p=1713601&t=313272>

[Facebook]<http://universityofderby.newsweaver.com/allstaffnotices/ybcelfp9siu1p6whczmnjz?email=true&a=6&p=1713601&t=313272>

[Twitter]<http://universityofderby.newsweaver.com/allstaffnotices/j15mbo2nc791p6whczmnjz?email=true&a=6&p=1713601&t=313272>

[instagram]<http://universityofderby.newsweaver.com/allstaffnotices/1s2lo7ou90m1p6whczmnjz?email=true&a=6&p=1713601&t=313272>

[University of Derby]<http://universityofderby.newsweaver.com/allstaffnotices/dqhdqozlnp01p6whczmnjz?email=true&a=6&p=1713601&t=313272>