Dear colleagues,

We are currently looking for a 4.5 months (100%) Research Associate (with PhD) position based in the Institute of Geography and Spatial Planning at the University of Luxembourg. The Research Associate will work on the H2020 project CEASEVAL (http://ceaseval.eu/), which consists of research on the Common European Asylum System (CEAS).

The Research Associate will particularly be in charge of analysing: 1) the processes that lead to the current configuration of the Luxemburgish national asylum reception system, and; 2) how local goals and programmes in the field of asylum reception interact with national and EU objectives and programmes.

Among the desired qualifications, knowledge of English (written and spoken) and French (spoken) are essential, as well as experience with qualitative research (interviews).

You can find the full advertisement here: http://emea3.mrted.ly/1tzhh

The timing is tight, and the deadline is already 20th May (with a start of the position on 1st August).

Please apply if you are interested, or thank you if you can forward this message if you know people who could be.

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact me, as I am involved in the project as well.

Best wishes,

Lucas

Dr Lucas Oesch
Research Associate
Institute of Geography and Spatial Planning

UNIVERSITY OF LUXEMBOURG

BELVAL CAMPUS / Office E02 25-350
Maison des Sciences Humaines
11, Porte des Sciences
L-4366 Esch-sur-Alzette
T +352 46 66 44 9572
Email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>       www.uni.lu
Twitter: @LuOesch<https://twitter.com/LuOesch>

* A postgraduate project comprising online journal,    *
* online discussions, teaching and research resources  *
* and international contacts directory.               *
* To join this list or to look at the archived previous       *
* messages visit:                                             *
* https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/Anthropology-Matters   *
* If you have ALREADY subscribed: to send a message to all    *
* those currently subscribed to the list,just send mail to:   *
*       Enjoyed the mailing list? Why not join the new        *
*       CONTACTS SECTION @ www.anthropologymatters.com        *
*    an international directory of anthropology researchers *

To unsubscribe please click here:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=ANTHROPOLOGY-MATTERS&A=1