After a successful 2018 Careers Event we are starting to think about next
year’s event. In line with the recent proposal for PSI to be more
accessible to professionals and academics with an interest in the analysis
of data within pharmaceuticals, healthcare and/or medical research, we are
keen to widen the type and number of exhibitors at the 2019 event.

This year we welcomed the UK CRC, and a few CTUs, but we would like to
expand this to include more CTUs, and other medical research organisations
that also employ medical statisticians.

Therefore, we would like to collate a list of contacts within such
organisations that we can publicise the 2019 event to.  If you are aware of
any such contacts please email [log in to unmask] with the details.

Also, for companies that have attended this event in the past, we would
appreciate the most relevant contact to receive the details for next year’s
event. Please also email [log in to unmask] with any updated contact
details.

*Emma McEntee, on behalf of PSI CALC*

SIGNOFF allstat